সোমবার, ১২ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Meet & Greet Roland Mann

Written by Diane Estrella

by Diane Estrella

Name: Roland Mann

State of Residence: Mississippi ? and ?
Height: 6?4?
Age: 47
Hair Color:dishwater blond

Home life (Family, pets, etc.): Married to wife BJ for 22 years. We have two kids: Brittany,17 (a senior this year! YIKES!) and Brett, 12.
Occupation: Writer and University Instructor (Creative Writing)
Hobbies that you enjoy: Civil War reenacting, video games (particularly with my kids)
Top three favorite TV shows: I don?t really watch a lot of television?we watch stuff on Netflix?but if I had to pick: Smallville, Eureka (helps I know one of the show?s creators) and The Guild (a web-series).
Celebrity crush: Sandra Bullock
Favorite authors: HG Wells, Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury, Stan Lee, Steve Englehart. (Guilty pleasure: Tony Hillerman.)
Go-to beverage of choice: Coke?but I?m trying to quit.

What?s your blog/website(s)? www.rolandmann.me
Why do you blog? What do you hope to accomplish with blogging? I blog for me. Initially, I started to keep my ?short? writing muscles in shape as I was focused on writing longer creative works. Then, I found a had followers from my newspaper days as well as my family?so I added the?occasional??family? update. Then, at a writers conference, one of the speakers suggested your blog should be to promote your work?so I added some of that. Ultimately, though, it?s still pretty much for me and I?m thankful that others enjoy it sometimes. :)
What?s the latest goings-on that you would want others to know about? I?m still trying to place my latest novel, THE INTERNS and I?ve got about 4 comic projects in development?a couple of which I hope to announce some info soon!
Any words of encouragement or wisdom to impart? For writers: write every day, even if it?s just in a personal journal. Keep the fingers moving on the keyboard. For believers: pray every day and read scripture every day. Keep the line of communication open with God so that you can hear Him speak to you.
Where can readers connect with you online? A handful of places: www.rolandmann.me, twitter @MannRoland, and facebook at?http://www.facebook.com/rolandmannAuthor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Source: http://dianeestrella.com/meet-greet-roland-mann/

grenada grenada Sikh andy reid McKayla Maroney Sanya Richards Ross decathlon

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন